We'd like to thank everyone that turned out tonight (Monday, March 16th) to donate blood. We had an awesome turnout. By 5:00 p.m. the Red Cross Volunteers only had 3 bags left in their supply kit to be filled. Thank you all for thinking of the needs of our community during this uncertain time.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Pastie Order Forms Here
Monday, March 16th Noon to 5:45 pm
Register Early with RapidPass
Join us 5:00-7:00 pm - Public Welcome!
Auxiliary 1454 Members, did you know there's a Facebook Group just for you? Look for the private group Alma VFW Auxiliary & request to join!
We will freeze & hold your orders
until you return!
Join us from Noon-4:00 pm on the 3rd Sunday of Every Month
April through September
Our Auxiliary also shipped 8 boxes of goodies to our Troops overseas. Char received a text from Benjamin that all of the boxes had arrived in time for Christmas.
Yes, December has been a busy month but we always have plenty of fun too. We celebrated the holidays and December birthdays for two special members of our VFW Family. Happy Birthday Commander Vic and Club Manager Ellen!
Our annual New Year's Eve Party will wrap up 2019 events for VFW Post 1454 but we have plenty more in store for the New Year!
Our Monthly Fish Fry returns January 24th. Join us from 5-7 pm on the 4th Friday of Every Month for a delicious 1lb Fish Basket served with french fries, coleslaw & dinner roll just $12 per person. Chicken finger baskets also available. Public Welcome! Proceeds help support our Veterans locally and nationwide.
Remember - Honor - Teach
Remember our fallen U.S. Veterans. Honor those who serve.
Teach your children the value of Freedom.
PRIME RIB DINNER, DANCING & FUN
LIMITED TICKETS $16 EACH
The Alma Panthers High School Football Team donated $2,500 from their annual Lift-A-Thon to purchase wreaths for this year's Wreaths Across America program. Thank you Alma Panthers for your continued support!
Annual Kid's Halloween Party Pictures
Go Fund Me Campaign Update
Thank You Alma City Police Department!
Reminder Auxiliary Pastie Orders Due Oct. 21st!
Next Fish Fry October 25th - Public Welcome!
Attention Euchre Players - Coming in November
- Our monthly newsletter is now digital. If you have signed up with a valid email address, your newsletter should arrive in your inbox soon. If this is your first communication with our Post's email, please check your "junk mail" and direct our newsletters to your inbox.
- If you have not signed up yet but would like to receive our newsletter via email please leave your information on the sign-up sheet at the Post and we will add you to the list of recipients.
- For those without email, a printed copy will be available at the Post for viewing.
- Newsletters will be shared here on our website's blog. You will be able to read it online and download the newsletter if desired. A link to download will be included at the end of this blog post.
- An announcement that the newsletter is available & ready to view will be shared to our Post's public Facebook page as well as the Auxiliary's closed Facebook group.
- Thank you for your patience as we work out the kinks in our new system.
Leslie C. McLean
VFW Post 1454
Dedicated to a lifetime of service to our county and our community.